THIS SYSTEM WILL BE USED FOR EMERGENCY AND NON-EMERGENCY PURPOSES. Here are some examples of types of incidents or events when the CodeRED system could be utilized:
- Public Works Situations, such as utility outages (water main breaks), street closings, snow emergency notices, or drinking water contaminations
- Search and Rescue Situations, such as evacuation notice & route or missing persons
- Environmental Natural Disasters, i.e. fires or floods
- Man-made Disasters, such as bomb threats, chemical spills or gas leaks
- Significant Crime Alerts, i.e. hostage situations or escape warnings
- And other City government information of importance to citizens.
To remove your name and contact information from the system, please complete the CodeRed Do Not Call Release Form (PDF)and return it to City Hall at 1209 6th Street.